Upcoming agricultural events in New Hampshire.
- April 16: Teaching From the Garden - Using Gardens to Enhance Student Learning, 4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m., Carroll County Cooperative Extension Office, 73 Main St., CONWAY. For more info call 603-447-3834.
- April 18: Apple Tree Pruning Workshop, 10:00 a.m.- 12:30 p.m., Lost Nation Orchard, LANCASTER. For more info call 603-788-4961.
- April 23: Raising a Piglet in Your Backyard, 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m., UNH Cooperative Extension Grafton County Office, NORTH HAVERHILL. For more info call 603-787-6944.
- April 25: Food Safety for Poultry & Rabbit Producers, 9:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m., UNH Cooperative Extension Merrimack County Office, BOSCAWEN. For more info call 603-679-5616.
Upcoming Pesticide Seminars
Upcoming Scale Clinics
NH Department of Agriculture, Markets and Food
Mailing: PO Box 2042, Concord NH 03302 -2042
Physical: 25 Capitol Street, Second Floor, Concord, NH 03301
(603) 271-3551 | fax: (603) 271-1109